Hello and welcome to my shop!
So you got some tools and leather and you’re eager to see something come out of your hand. You may also be an experienced person looking to diversify your work. Well how about making some money too?
• My patterns are new and they haven’t had much time to become ubiquitous.
• Staying unique is and has always been the best selling point regardless of the market.
• You may sell anything you make with no obligations towards me.
• Every pattern is well documented and easy to follow.
• A cutter, a hole punch, some thread and needles are the bare necessity.
• You won’t need to buy my stuff multiple times in case you’ll be making a killing.
• I’m coming up with new stuff regularly so you’ll be permanently on track.
• All hobbies are better when they’re financially self sustainable.
• This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a 4 pages PDF file to be downloaded and used for creating the displayed product.
Here's a video of making the product that may help you during the process: TUTORIAL LINK: https://youtu.be/E0ei_Iuc6FY
• Working by following this pattern will result in a hip bag with the dimensions of 140 x 107 x 35 mm ( 5.5 x 4.2 x 1.4 inches ).
• The resulting leather waist bag is very minimalist and can hold a wallet and an Iphone. It's meant not to hinder at the wheel and it becomes very convenient while wearing tight pants or pocketless shorts.
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool no3 set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
• I used thicker 3 mm ( 6-7 oz ) leather when making this item and I used saddle stitching along with cross stitching which you should know how to reproduce before buying this pattern.
• You will also need a 28 mm in total length ( or less, although the gauge needs to be 20 or less mm ) D ring along with two screw in ball head studs.
• The pattern is fairly easy to follow and the product should take about 3 hours to reproduce.
• The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions. It's also meant to be printed on US Letter and A4 paper sheets so please make sure you're able to do that before buying.
🖨️ Please print these two test pages before you purchase and make sure at least one of them prints correctly:
📄 A4 test page:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.