Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
- Timelapse video tutorial: https://youtu.be/E0ei_Iuc6FY
- This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a 4 pages PDF file to be downloaded and used for creating the displayed product.
Here's a video of making the product that may help you during the process:
- There are two sizes available, one with the dimensions of 140 x 107 x 35 mm ( 5.5 x 4.2 x 1.4 inches ) and another measuring 180 x 133 x 55 mm ( ~7 x 5 x 2 inches ).
- You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool 3 mm set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
- I used thicker 3 mm ( 6-7 oz ) leather when making this item and I used saddle stitching along with cross stitching which you should know how to reproduce before buying this pattern.
- You will also need a 28 mm in total length ( or less, although the gauge needs to be 20 or less mm ) D ring along with two screw in ball head studs.
- The pattern is fairly easy to follow and the product should take about 3 hours to reproduce.
- The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions. It's also meant to be printed on US Letter and A4 paper sheets so please make sure you're able to do that before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.