This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of a 14 page blueprint file meant to guide you through creating a leather backpack as seen in the images.
Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4go8lNC0cEI
- It's sized at approximately 315 x 315 x 220 mm ( 12,5 x 12,5 x 9 inches ) and it has a single compartment with no interior or exterior pockets.
- We used 3-4 oz chrome tanned leather and the whole project should take about 8 square feet of leather ( ~ 1 square meter )
- You will require four 30 D-rings, two zippers at least 220 mm in length and a magnetic snap ( or any other closing mechanism ). The choice of leather is your own, as was mine by using 1.2 - 1.6 mm leather ( 3 - 4 oz ).
- You may use whatever tool you have at hand for punching out the stitching holes but should you happen to have access to a Craftool 3 mm punching chisel set, it would considerably lower the amount of work as the holes are spaced to suit using such tools. You may google ‘Tandy 88045-6’ for more information.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Apr 3, 2022
Mar 3, 2022
Feb 15, 2022
Love it! Life is too short for boring bags
Jan 7, 2022
The pattern design and the bag are fantastic. I absolutely love how it looks. I gave it 4 stars because I believe the seller could do much better with the instruction video. I made a mistake stitching the bottom of the bag. I didn’t stitch the 4 cuts so my holes were 4 off. There were instructions on the pattern but this important step was not included in the video. I spent several hours repairing my mistake.
Nov 30, 2021