Leather backpack pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
- This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of a 14 page blueprint, a 5 page instructions file meant to guide you through creating a leather backpack as seen in the images.
- It's sized at approximately 315 x 315 x 220 mm ( 12,5 x 12,5 x 9 inches ) and it has a single compartment with no interior or exterior pockets.
- We used 3-4 oz chrome tanned leather and the whole project should take about 8 square feet of leather ( ~ 1 square meter )
- A short video of the making of the backpack can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4go8lNC0cEI
- You will require 4 D-rings of at least 28 mm gauge ( the inner part ), two zippers at least 220 mm in length and a magnetic snap ( or any other closing mechanism ). The choice of leather is your own, as was mine by using 1.2 - 1.6 mm leather ( 3 - 4 oz ).
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Sep 7, 2020
Clever pattern. Easy enough to assemble. (Figure out the straps on your own. ) Be careful and neat when setting in the zippers. I could have done better on that part.
Mar 21, 2020
The picture doesn’t do it justice. Beautiful design. I’ve added a pocket on the inside. The instructions could have been clearer. (Perhaps a drawing of how all the pieces should come together) but simple enough to be able to make it in one day!.
Oct 6, 2019
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.