Hello and welcome to my shop!
• This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of a 13 page US Letter format blueprint, a 7 page A3 format blueprint and a 5 page instructions file meant to guide you through creating a leather backpack as seen in the images. It's sized at approximately 315 x 315 x 220 mm ( 12,5 x 12,5 x 9 inches ) and it has a single compartment with no interior or exterior pockets.
• No instructions for making the straps are provided so please be sure to acknowledge this before buying.
• A short video of the making of the backpack can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4go8lNC0cEI
• You will require 4 D-rings of at least 28 mm gauge ( the inner part ), two zippers at least 220 mm in length and a magnetic snap ( or any other closing mechanism ). The choice of leather is your own, as was mine by using 1.2 - 1.6 mm leather ( 3 - 4 oz ).
🖨️ Please print this test page before you purchase and make sure it prints correctly:
📄 US Letter test page:
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.