Hello and welcome to my shop!
• This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of a 13 page US Letter format blueprint and a 7 page instructions file meant to guide you through creating a leather ladies handbag as seen in the pictures. You may print the pattern on any type of paper by using the US Letter option in your printing software.
• The bag measures approximately 370 x 270 x 140 mm ( 14.5 x 10.6 x 5.5 inches ) and has two interior pockets, one small, one big.
• The accessories required for accomplishing this project are a zipper at least 350 mm in length ( 13.7 inch ), 4 D rings with at least 20 mm inner gauge ( the interior size ) and 8 rivets.
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool 3 mm set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
• Some parts are stitched using cross stitching so make sure to hit a tutorial before attending this project if you're not familiar with it.
🖨️ Please print this test page before you purchase and make sure it prints correctly:
📄 US Letter test page:
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.