Tote bag leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
- This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of a 13 page US Letter format blueprint and a 7 page instructions file meant to guide you through creating a leather ladies handbag as seen in the pictures.
- A video of making this bag can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMVMsEeOGWA
- The bag measures approximately 370 x 270 x 140 mm ( 14.5 x 10.6 x 5.5 inches ) and has two interior pockets, one small, one big.
- The accessories required for accomplishing this project are a zipper at least 350 mm in length ( 13.7 inch ), 4 D rings with at least 20 mm inner gauge ( the interior size ) and 8 rivets.
- Some parts are stitched using cross stitching so make sure to hit a tutorial before attending this project if you're not familiar with it.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Nov 21, 2020
Jun 28, 2020
The seller is very willing to answer questions that you might have.
Jun 18, 2020
Jun 13, 2020
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.