Leather bag pattern PDF - Reel to reel player - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
- This is an 18 page digital PDF pattern consisting of a 13 page blueprint file and a 5 page instructions one meant to guide you through creating a leather vintage looking shoulder bag resembling a reel to reel tape player as shown in the pictures. I grew up listening to one of these as my dad was a music enthusiast back in the 80's, so this project started out of pure nostalgia.
- The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions.
- No instructions for making the strap are included so please be sure to acknowledge this fact before proceeding to buying this pattern.
- The bag measures about 300 x 300 x 110 mm ( ~12 x 12 x 4 inches ) and has three outside pockets and a main compartment.
- You will need two D-rings with at least 28 mm wide inner gauge and three zippers, one at least 300 mm ( ~12 inches ) in length and two more of at least 240mm ( 9.5 inches ) in length.
- Also make sure a snap or a head ball stud is at hand for the lower pocket that closes using any of such accessories.
- I used thicker 3 mm ( 7-8 oz ) leather for some parts and thinner 1.5 mm( 3 - 4 oz ) for some others. You will find more information in the description file provided with the pattern.
- You may use whatever tool you have at hand for punching out the stitching holes but should you happen to have access to a Craftool 3 mm punching chisel set, it would considerably lower the amount of work as the holes are spaced to suit using such tools. You may google ‘Tandy 88045-6’ for more information.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Apr 22, 2021
Got prompt responses to my queries prior to the purchase and the pattern was a dream to work with. Excellent seller.
Mar 27, 2021
sempre bellissimi pattern tutto ok
Mar 17, 2021
Dec 5, 2020
Oct 27, 2020
perfect gift for music fan
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.