Hello and welcome to my shop!
So you got some tools and leather and you’re eager to see something come out of your hand. You may also be an experienced person looking to diversify your work. Well how about making some money too?
• My patterns are new and they haven’t had much time to become ubiquitous.
• Staying unique is and has always been the best selling point regardless of the market.
• You may sell anything you make with no obligations towards me.
• Every pattern is well documented and easy to follow.
• A cutter, a hole punch, some thread and needles are the bare necessity.
• You won’t need to buy my stuff multiple times in case you’ll be making a killing.
• I’m coming up with new stuff regularly so you’ll be permanently on track.
• All hobbies are better when they’re financially self sustainable.
• This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of one 6 pages US Letter format blueprint, a three pages A3 format one and a 5 page instructions file meant to guide you through creating an EDC man bag as seen in the pictures. You may print the pattern on any type of paper by using the US Letter option in your printing software.
• No instructions of how to make the strap are included so be sure you know how to make your own!
• The bag measures 260 x 260 x 55 mm ( 10.2 x 10.2 x 2.2 inches ) and is designed with a large compartment and a pocket which can be reached from the outside through the lower zipper.
• You will need two at least 300 mm long zippers for this project and two D-rings with an inner gauge ( inside size ) of at least 24 mm.
• I used 1 - 2 mm ( 3 - 4 oz ) leather for this project but you may use any type of leather. Vegetable tanned leather in particular would make the bag even more sturdy looking so if you have some at hand, then I encourage you to use it.
• Use thinner leather for the inside pocket. I strongly advise it!
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool no3 set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
🖨️ Please print this test page before you purchase and make sure it prints correctly:
📄 US Letter test page:
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.