Satchel leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
- This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of one 6 pages US Letter format blueprint and a 5 page instructions file meant to guide you through creating an EDC man bag as seen in the pictures.
- No instructions of how to make the strap are included so be sure you know how to make your own!
- The bag measures 260 x 260 x 55 mm ( 10.2 x 10.2 x 2.2 inches ) and is designed with a large compartment and a pocket which can be reached from the outside through the lower zipper.
- You will need two at least 300 mm long zippers for this project and two D-rings with an inner gauge ( inside size ) of at least 24 mm.
- I used 1 - 2 mm ( 3 - 4 oz ) leather for this project but you may use any type of leather. Vegetable tanned leather in particular would make the bag even more sturdy looking so if you have some at hand, then I encourage you to use it.
- Use thinner leather for the inside pocket. I strongly advise it!
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Nov 1, 2020
Pattern and instructions were terrific. Thanks.
Sep 6, 2020
Great pattern and very easy to make!
Aug 8, 2020
This bag is simple and still interesting. The perfect size for me. The pattern and instructions were very clear and easy to follow. It has my first zippered pocket so now I’ve learned that new skill! I’ll definitely use more Leatherhub patterns.
Apr 12, 2020
Fun project, awesome bag and a great team behind the Leather Hub name! MARIUS and Georgiana a very warm thank you!
Feb 26, 2020
Very industrial-looking design. This pattern is well suited for intermediate leathercrafters. LeatherHubPatterns has a unique style regarding his curves. I've encountered this on his hip pouches and this bag. It allows the maker to craft "gussets" without having to use a third piece of leather. It also give the design sleek look that I haven't seen anywhere else. I'm very happy with the results and look forward to buying more patterns from this shop.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.