Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
- This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of one 6 pages US Letter format blueprint and a 5 page instructions file meant to guide you through creating an EDC man bag as seen in the pictures.
- No instructions of how to make the strap are included so be sure you know how to make your own!
- The bag measures 260 x 260 x 55 mm ( 10.2 x 10.2 x 2.2 inches ) and is designed with a large compartment and a pocket which can be reached from the outside through the lower zipper.
• You will need two at least 300 mm long zippers for this project and two D-rings with an inner gauge ( inside size ) of at least 24 mm.
• I used 1 - 2 mm ( 3 - 4 oz ) leather for this project but you may use any type of leather. Vegetable tanned leather in particular would make the bag even more sturdy looking so if you have some at hand, then I encourage you to use it.
• Use thinner leather for the inside pocket. I strongly advise it!
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool 3 mm set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.