Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
- This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of a 20 page US Letter format blueprint and a 5 page instructions file meant to guide you through creating a leather laptop briefcase as seen in the photos.
- The briefcase measures 414 x 315 mm ( 16.2 x 12.4 inch ) and can hold as much as a 17 inch laptop ( measure your laptop to make certain of this ).
- The pocket on the back measures 332 x 317 mm ( 13 x 12.4 inch ) and can hold a large tablet or documents.
• The front side of the bag is tailored with 2 large pockets for chargers, a mouse, cables and other paraphernalia.
• Locking the bag is achieved using the three straps and no more.
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool 3 mm set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
• If you wish to put a strap on it and carry it on the shoulder then you will need 2 D-rings with at least 25 mm inner gauge ( the interior space ) but this is optional.
• You may use thinner leather but some parts need to be doubled. If you will use vegetable tanned leather then there's nothing more you need but thread and needles.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.