- This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design meant to guide you through creating a leather Santa hat as shown in the pictures.
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/UjAlWMUSgLI
- All sizes are included by following the chart on the first page.
- I used thinner 1-2 mm ( 3-4 oz ) leather when making this item but you may use whatever type you like ( even thick veg tan may work though it might be a bit punishing )
- I also used two types of red and white 1 mm thick waxen thread but you may choose to use whatever you wish.
- I used saddle stitching for the whole assembly which you should know how to reproduce before buying this pattern.
- The pattern is fairly easy to follow and the product should take about 5-6 hours to reproduce.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Nov 27, 2023
Top like allways thanks alot
Nov 3, 2023
great leather pattern ideas for a really good price.
Jan 14, 2023
Nov 28, 2022
Mar 17, 2022
Turned out great. Everyone took turns trying out the Santa hat