Hello and welcome to our shop!
Not a trivial project so please take a look at the video tutorial before purchasing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwGJJg6Yq3k
- This is a digital PDF pattern and tutorial, documented in English and meant to guide you through creating a leather flat cap as shown in the pictures.
- Malleable ( 2-3 oz ) leather is required for this project and alternatively some pigskin and vegetable tanned leather could be useful.
- You will also need about 20-30 cm of lace and besides thread, needles and the regular tools, that's about it.
- The cap comes in three adjustable sizes so please measure your head circumference before proceeding:
- Small to Medium - 550 - 570 mm head circumference.
- Medium to Large - 580 - 600 mm head circumference.
- Large to Extra large - 610 - 630 mm head circumference.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 6, 2022
È un bel modello ben studiato, io lo realizzato con una pelle molto sottile e ha fatto qualche piega, in ogni caso è stato divertente confezionarlo e è bellissimo indossato da mio nipote, consiglio l’acquisto
Oct 28, 2021
Jul 11, 2021
Easy to follow, great pattern
Jul 14, 2020
Marius has done a brilliant job with this pattern. Yes - it is a lot of stitching but the final result is wonderful. Very happy with the pattern and final result. The LARGE was way too large so I built a second cap with the MEDIUM (included) pattern and it fits well. Highly recommend this pattern.
Jun 30, 2020