Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
Not a trivial project so please take a look at the video tutorial before purchasing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwGJJg6Yq3k
- This is a digital PDF pattern and tutorial, documented in English and meant to guide you through creating a leather flat cap as shown in the pictures.
- The printing format is US_Letter and it can be printed easily on any type of paper by adjusting your printing settings appropriately.
- Malleable ( 2-3 oz ) leather is required for this project and alternatively some pigskin and vegetable tanned leather could be useful.
- You will also need about 20-30 cm of lace and besides thread, needles and the regular tools, that's about it.
- The cap comes in three adjustable sizes so please measure your head circumference before proceeding:
- Small to Medium - 550 - 570 mm head circumference.
- Medium to Large - 580 - 600 mm head circumference.
- Large to Extra large - 610 - 630 mm head circumference.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.