Hello and welcome to my shop!
So you got some tools and leather and you’re eager to see something come out of your hand. You may also be an experienced person looking to diversify your work. Well how about making some money too?
• My patterns are new and they haven’t had much time to become ubiquitous.
• Staying unique is and has always been the best selling point regardless of the market.
• You may sell anything you make with no obligations towards me.
• Every pattern is well documented and easy to follow.
• A cutter, a hole punch, some thread and needles are the bare necessity.
• You won’t need to buy my stuff multiple times in case you’ll be making a killing.
• I’m coming up with new stuff regularly so you’ll be permanently on track.
• All hobbies are better when they’re financially self sustainable.
• This is a digital PDF pattern and tutorial, documented in English and meant to guide you through creating a leather flat cap as shown in the pictures.
• The printing format is US_Letter and it can be printed easily on any type of paper by adjusting your printing settings appropriately.
• Malleable ( 3-4 oz ) leather is required for this project and alternatively some pigskin and vegetable tanned leather could be useful.
• You will also need about 20-30 cm of lace and besides thread, needles and the regular tools, that's about it.
• The cap comes in three adjustable sizes so please measure your head circumference before proceeding:
- Small to Medium - 550 - 570 mm head circumference.
- Medium to Large - 580 - 600 mm head circumference.
- Large to Extra large - 610 - 630 mm head circumference.
🖨️ Please print this test page before you purchase and make sure it prints correctly:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.