Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
- This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of a 4 page US Letter format blueprint and a 3 page instructions file meant to guide you through creating a Dopp kit bag as seen in the pictures. You may print the pattern on any type of paper by using the US Letter option in your printing software.
- The bag measures approximately 250 x 120 x 80 mm ( 9.8 x 4.7 x 3.1 inches ).
- You will need a at least 300 mm long zipper for this project and nothing else but leather and thread.
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool no3 set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.