Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
• This is a PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating a wooden stitching pony as seen in the pictures.
• The pattern is documented in English and it contains 2 templates for 2 different gripping arm lengths.
• Each pattern has 3 pages and here is a video tutorial meant to aid you even further https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUAHvqFTEO8&t=158s
• You will need the following materials to accomplish this project:
- A wooden plank which should measure at most 93 mm in width and at least 1700 mm in length for the short version ( 1900 mm in length for the taller one )
- 3 screws with 3 nuts ( the screws should be long enough to accommodate the thickness of your plank multiplied by the parts that the screw must pass through )
- A couple of wood screws not longer than twice the thickness of your plank
- Some contact cement and some leather
⚠️ Please note that the width of the plank should not exceed 93 mm and this is an important factor.
• The required tools are a wood saw, an electric hand held screwdriver, a cutter, a set square and a printer.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.