Folded wallet leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
- This is a digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating a leather wallet as shown in the pictures.
- The video tutorial can be found here https://youtu.be/aOH6Y65KezA
• You may use 3-4 oz leather for this project but the leather should not be very stiff nor very thick.
• You will need a cutter, a printer, some leather and some masking tape.
• The wallet can easily hold up to 8 credit cards and some folded cash. It's like a cute matchbox but with some actual usefulness.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Mar 8, 2021
Jan 29, 2021
Love it cool and minimized 👍😉🍀
Nov 12, 2020
Jul 25, 2020
Jun 19, 2020
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.