This is a PDF digital leather pattern documented in English and meant to guide you through creating a hand crafted leather messenger bag as shown in the pictures.
Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xOM3yGm2k
- The bag measures about 300 x 260 x 80 mm ( ~12 x 10 x 3 inches ) and has only one compartment.
- The strap is adjustable in the range of ~900 and ~1200 mm and does not require a buckle.
- I used 2-3 mm ( 6 - 7 oz ) vegetable tanned leather but you may use whatever suits you best. There are no other required materials for this bag so you're left to ponder only on the color of the leather and thread you will use.
- You may use whatever tool you have at hand for punching out the stitching holes but should you happen to have access to a Craftool 3 mm punching chisel set, it would considerably lower the amount of work as the holes are spaced to suit using such tools. You may google ‘Tandy 88045-6’ for more information. This feature exists for a pattern only if it's mentioned in the description and not for all the other patterns in our store.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jul 22, 2023
Jun 20, 2023
Jun 18, 2023
Awesome pattern as always, thanks!!:)
May 12, 2023
Dit is een zeer goed patroon