Leather bag pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xOM3yGm2k
- This is a digital leather pattern documented in English and meant to guide you through creating a hand crafted leather messenger bag as shown in the pictures.
- The bag measures about 300 x 260 x 80 mm ( ~12 x 10 x 3 inches ) and has only one compartment.
- The strap is adjustable in the range of ~900 and ~1200 mm and does not require a buckle.
- I used 2-3 mm ( 6 - 7 oz ) vegetable tanned leather but you may use whatever suits you best. There are no other required materials for this bag so you're left to ponder only on the color of the leather and thread you will use.
- You may use whatever tool you have at hand for punching out the stitching holes but should you happen to have access to a Craftool 3 mm punching chisel set, it would considerably lower the amount of work as the holes are spaced to suit using such tools. You may google ‘Tandy 88045-6’ for more information.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Jul 4, 2021
Apr 11, 2021
Every pattern I’ve ordered from them has come together better than I had hoped! All instructions are top notch!
Dec 20, 2020
thank you for the beautiful bag
Oct 20, 2020
Great patterns. well laid out and easy to understand.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.