Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
- This digital leather pattern is made out of a 26 page PDF template and a 7 page instructions file documented in English and meant to guide you through creating a hand crafted leather duffle / travel bag as shown in the pictures.
- A video of making it can be found here https://youtu.be/UNkX4eFzwzo
💡 There are two versions of this pattern, one that opens like seen in the pictures and another one that opens with a flap measuring about 250 x 240 mm and closing with a 610 mm long zipper. The variation was made on request and you may observe it in the last picture.
- The bag is the ideal size for hand luggage allowed with you during flights. It measures about 550 x 330 x 280 mm ( ~22 x 13 x 11 inches ) and has two pockets on the exterior sides that close using 2 zippers at least 300 mm in length.
- The main compartment closes using a zipper about 500 mm long ( ~20 inches ) and you should make sure you can produce one before buying this pattern.
- You will also need 6 D-rings with the inner size of at least 40 mm.
- You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool 3 mm set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
- The strap and the shoulder rest that also acts as a buckle for adjusting the length are included in the pattern but please measure yourself before determining the length you need.
- This bag took about 1 sq meter ( 11 sq feet ) net of leather and it was made using 2 - 3 mm ( 6-7 oz ) vegetable tanned leather
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.