Leather Duffle bag pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
- This digital leather pattern is made out of a 26 page PDF template and a 7 page instructions file documented in English and meant to guide you through creating a hand crafted leather duffle / travel bag as shown in the pictures.
- A video of making it can be found here https://youtu.be/UNkX4eFzwzo
💡 There are two versions of this pattern, one that opens like seen in the pictures and another one that opens with a flap measuring about 250 x 240 mm and closing with a 610 mm long zipper. The variation was made on request and you may observe it in the last picture.
- The bag is the ideal size for hand luggage allowed with you during flights. It measures about 550 x 330 x 280 mm ( ~22 x 13 x 11 inches ) and has two pockets on the exterior sides that close using 2 zippers at least 300 mm in length.
- The main compartment closes using a zipper about 500 mm long ( ~20 inches ) and you should make sure you can produce one before buying this pattern.
- You will also need 6 D-rings with the inner size of at least 40 mm.
- The strap and the shoulder rest that also acts as a buckle for adjusting the length are included in the pattern but please measure yourself before determining the length you need.
- This bag took about 1 sq meter ( 11 sq feet ) net of leather and it was made using 2 - 3 mm ( 6-7 oz ) vegetable tanned leather
- You may use whatever tool you have at hand for punching out the stitching holes but should you happen to have access to a Craftool 3 mm punching chisel set, it would considerably lower the amount of work as the holes are spaced to suit using such tools. You may google ‘Tandy 88045-6’ for more information.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Sep 5, 2021
have not done it yet
Mar 30, 2021
this thing is complete garbage. Do not recommend. Do not get fooled by the "best seller" tag, it is definitely not worth the $25 that this piece of trash is listed as. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS LIKE I DID
Nov 30, 2020
Great pattern. I have purchased from this shop more than once since I was VERY pleased with my first pattern purchase!
Aug 10, 2020
Great pattern. Easy to follow, very precise, easy to print. The build along video on YouTube is great too!
Apr 30, 2020
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.