This is a digital pattern in the form of two PDF files consisting of 1 pages each and meant to aid you in creating a cute leather Voodoo doll needle cushion.
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/6kgreoC_MDk
- 6 oz ( 2 mm ) Vegetable tanned leather is optimal for this project and besides thread and needles you won't be needing much more.
- We used a regular 8 mm button for the eye of the doll but you may omit it.
- You will require 6 small dish washing sponges to fill the doll. Alternatively cotton may be used but to a less agreeable outcome.
- The project is mostly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- You may also do with some red dye besides the regular tools and materials ( chisel, hole punches, leather, thread etc )
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Oct 23, 2023
quality item as advertised can't wait to build it =)
Sep 23, 2023
This looks really good when done
Sep 16, 2023
Sep 15, 2023
Very original pattern and surprisingly easy to do. I highly recommend this!
Aug 31, 2023