Eclipse handbag leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
- This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of a 9 page US Letter format blueprint and a 4 page instructions file meant to guide you through creating a leather ladies handbag as seen in the pictures.
- A video of making this bag can be watched here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaU6aZkDAo8
- The bag measures approximately 350 x 300 x 110 mm ( 14 x 12 x 4 inches ) and has one compartment that can fit a whole bunch of things like a big wallet or even a book.
- All the accessories you need to make this bag is a zipper at least 300 mm in length ( 12 inches ).
- Some parts are stitched using cross stitching so make sure to hit a tutorial before attending this project if you're not familiar with it.
- We used vegetable tanned leather for this project which was about 2 - 3 mm thick ( 6 - 7 oz ) but you may use whatever type you fancy.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Dec 12, 2020
Nov 10, 2020
Haven’t made it yet, but wanted to make sure that this shop get their feedback as Etsy only allowes you do do so in a time frame. Defenatly making this bag this week - picture will be added to this feedback once done.
Aug 20, 2020
made this bag for my mother and she was not disappointed.
Jun 22, 2020
the finished product is worth the full price
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.