This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of a 9 page US Letter blueprint meant to guide you through creating a leather ladies handbag as seen in the pictures.
A video of making this bag can be watched here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaU6aZkDAo8
- The bag measures approximately 350 x 300 x 110 mm ( 14 x 12 x 4 inches ) and has one compartment that can fit a whole bunch of things like a big wallet or even a book.
- All the accessories you need to make this bag is a zipper at least 300 mm in length ( 12 inches ).
- Some parts are stitched using cross stitching so make sure to hit a tutorial before attending this project if you're not familiar with it.
- We used vegetable tanned leather for this project which was about 2 - 3 mm thick ( 6 - 7 oz ) but you may use whatever type you fancy.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jan 8, 2023
Freue mich schon auf das Nähen.
Jun 11, 2022
Mar 29, 2022
Dec 8, 2021