Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/cSgwt2R7aSU
- This is a digital pattern in the form of 3 PDF files meant to aid you in creating a leather cap as seen in the photos.
- The pattern comes in three adjustable sizes so please measure your head before picking the right size:
- Size L ~ 630 mm ( 24.8 inches ) in head circumference
- Size M ~ 580 mm ( 22.8 inches ) in head circumference
- Size S ~ 540 mm ( 21.2 inches ) in head circumference
- You will need four 9 mm rivets, eight grommets ( eyelets ) sized to your picking and a 14 mm inner size buckle.
- 6 oz ( 2 mm ) Vegetable tanned leather is optimal for this project and besides having the usual tools and the aforementioned accessories, you're all set.
- We used Roapas Batik and Fiebing's dyes for this project. In case you never used the former product, then the Japanese dye can be found at https://leathercrafttools.com.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.