Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/cSgwt2R7aSU
- This is a digital pattern in the form of 3 PDF files meant to aid you in creating a leather cap as seen in the photos.
- The pattern comes in all sizes so please measure your head before picking the right size.
- Easy to assemble and with plenty of options for playing with coloring or mixing the leather parts, this pattern will help you achieve a very unique product in no time.
- You will need four 9 mm rivets, eight grommets ( eyelets ) sized to your picking and a 15 mm inner size buckle.
- 6 oz ( 2 mm ) Vegetable tanned leather is optimal for this project and having the usual tools and the aforementioned accessories makes you all set to begin work.
- We used Roapas Batik and Fiebing's dyes for this project. In case you never used the former product, then the Japanese dye can be found at https://leathercrafttools.com.
- There is no lining pattern included but there are perimetral holes marked in such a manner that if you wish to line the cap and know how to make the lining then you're all set.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jun 23, 2022
Can't wait to build this pattern
Jun 14, 2022
All leather hub patterns are well thought out and simply work. I have made many.
Jun 13, 2022
May 17, 2022
Great pattern and beautiful end product.
Jan 9, 2022
Чертежи и видео по сборке и пошиву великолепны. Кепка смотрится отлично!!!