Hello and welcome to our shop!
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/9WFCfRVoirI
- This is a digital PDF file pattern documented in English and consisting of an 8 page US Letter format blueprint and a 5 page instructions file meant to guide you through creating a leather backpack as seen in the images. Its size is of approximately 320 x 280 x 70 mm ( 12,5 x 11 x 3 inches ) and it has a single compartment with one interior pocket for a large phone. As you may observe in the pictures, you can fit quite a lot of things inside and it's rather a spacious design despite the minimalist look.
⚠️ Not a project for beginners and you will need a hard surface that can fit inside the backpack in order to be able to assemble it otherwise most of the rivets on the back of the backpack will be hard to set. Also someone that could give a hand would be much of a prerequisite.
- This backpack was assembled using rivets alone with no stitching involved. You don't need a rivet setter press but you need a setter kit and about 50 rivets sized appropriately to your choice of leather which in our case was 2 mm ( 6 oz ) vegetable tanned leather. Don't go heavier than that as the rivets will not be possible to set easily.
- You will require 2 D-rings of at least 25 mm gauge ( the inner part ), two buckles of at least 20 mm size ( inner size ) and a magnetic snap ( or any other closing mechanism ).
- The outline for carving the butterfly part is provided in the pattern but there are no instructions on tooling the leather so be sure to hit a tutorial if you wish to reproduce it with minuteness. Obviously you may omit this ornament altogether but we see it as a nice touch.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Mar 31, 2022
excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent
Mar 3, 2022
Jan 8, 2022
I haven't made this bag yet but i absolutely love your patterns. Thank you for the great patterns and videos.
Jan 5, 2022
Turned out great, the wife loved it.