Hockey mask leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/O5MRhYSaG6s
- This is a digital pattern in the form of three PDF files consisting of 3 pages each and meant to aid you in creating a leather mask as shown in the pictures.
- The pattern comes in three sizes S, M and L suitable for head circumferences of about ~540 mm, ~580 mm and ~620 respectively. Measure from your forehead to the back of your head when determining your size and you'll get a pretty snug fit which will not hinder you while swinging your macete.
- You will need 4 rivets and a buckle with an inner size of at least 14 mm.
- The whole mask is put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- You may also do with some red dye besides the regular tools and materials ( chisel, hole punches, leather, thread etc )
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Jul 11, 2021
Easy to download and great pattern
Jun 21, 2021
quick easy pattern, the mask pretty much forms itself without much wet forming needed, worth the buy if you have a horror fan in your life.
Feb 25, 2021
Feb 14, 2021
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.