This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file meant to aid you in creating a creepy leather Jason mask as shown in the pictures.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/O5MRhYSaG6s
- The pattern comes in all sizes and can be scaled using the chart on the first page. Measure from your forehead to the back of your head when determining your size and you'll get a pretty snug fit which will not hinder you while swinging your macete.
- You will need 4 rivets and a buckle with an inner size of at least 14 mm.
- The whole mask is put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- You may also do with some red dye besides the regular tools and materials ( chisel, hole punches, leather, thread etc )
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 27, 2022
Nov 28, 2022
Love leatherhub patterns, so much fun
Nov 27, 2022
the pattern is really kool
Nov 23, 2022
Great pattern. This was made for one of my nephew's Halloween Costumes.
Nov 21, 2022