This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file meant to aid you in creating a creepy leather Jason mask as shown in the pictures.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/O5MRhYSaG6s
- The carving pattern that decorates the eye and makes the mask look like it's cracked is not included. We sketched it on the go.
- The pattern comes in all sizes and can be scaled using the chart on the first page. Measure from your forehead to the back of your head when determining your size and you'll get a pretty snug fit which will not hinder you while swinging your macete.
- You will need 4 rivets and a buckle with an inner size of at least 14 mm.
- The whole mask is put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- You may also do with some red dye besides the regular tools and materials ( chisel, hole punches, leather, thread etc )
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Nov 21, 2023
A great seller, I couldn't find the download using the app, advised me to go online and there it was. Very helpful, and I know what to do next time
Nov 7, 2023
Super Schnittmuster. Leicht zu arbeiten
Nov 5, 2023
Pattern looks great. I haven't had a chance to make it yet though
Oct 31, 2023
Excellent fit and really easy to assemble...already have purchased more patterns
Oct 10, 2023
Great pattern and I can’t wait to make it.