Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/XsA_nKRfaiA
- This is a digital pattern in the form of a one page PDF file meant to aid you in creating a leather baseball as seen in the pictures.
- The ball measures about 75 mm in diameter when stuffed full.
- You will need three or four bath sponges to stuff the ball the way we did it but you can also improvise by using a wool yarn or some cloth. If you want to make it weigh the same as a professional ball does then you will need to weigh the material you put in and it should amount to about 160 grams.
- 6 oz ( 2 mm ) Vegetable tanned leather is optimal for this project and besides thread and needles you won't be needing much more.
- The project is mostly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.