Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/_7vymPJo2oY
As you might have guess by now, I'm an H.P. Lovecraft mythos fan and because Cthulhu is the most prolific personage devised by the author, I thought of making this mask. While not a practical thing as a bag or a backpack, this can use as a cosplay accessory for Halloween or weird cult gatherings ( :) kidding ).
- This is a digital pattern in the form of three PDF files consisting of 6 pages each and meant to aid you in creating a leather mask as shown in the pictures.
- You will need to Unzip the files as they were too many to pack in the 5 slots which Etsy allows.
- The pattern comes in 5 sizes and you need to measure your head circumference ( from your forehead to the back of your head ) when picking the right pattern. The measurements are as follow:
- XS - 540 mm in head circumference
- S - 560 mm in head circumference
- M - 580 mm in head circumference
- L - 600 mm in head circumference
- XL - 630 mm in head circumference
- 6 - 7 oz ( 2 - 3 mm ) Vegetable tanned leather is optimal for this project and besides thread and needles won't be needing much more.
- The mask is mostly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- You may also do with some green and black dye besides the regular tools and materials ( chisel, hole punches, leather, thread etc )
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Nov 24, 2021
Oct 29, 2021
Fabulous, even better if you wet form it. Pattern is awesome and quick to create. Tutorial is top notch as always.
Oct 10, 2021
modèle très original. J'adore les modèle de ce vendeur
Sep 21, 2020
This was awesome to make