This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file meant to aid you in creating a Halloween Cthulhu leather mask as described by mister H.P. Lovecraft.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/_7vymPJo2oY
- The pattern comes all sizes and you need to measure your head circumference ( from your forehead to the back of your head ) when picking the right pattern.
- 6 - 7 oz ( 2 - 3 mm ) Vegetable tanned leather is optimal for this project and besides thread and needles won't be needing much more.
- The mask is mostly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- You may also do with some green and black dye besides the regular tools and materials ( chisel, hole punches, leather, thread etc )
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 3, 2023
Great pattern, and a great product
Nov 26, 2023
My husband loves it and is excited for his mask.
Sep 6, 2023
Aug 28, 2023
Jul 4, 2023
I like the pattern. Thank you