Pencil box leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
This leather working pattern is a digital product of our own design in the form of a 2 pages PDF template file meant to guide you through creating a pencil case as seen in the picture.
A video of making it here https://youtu.be/Njd3HlZOx7M
- The pencil box measures about 190 x 70 mm ( 7.5 x 2.8 inches ) and can fit quite a lot of pencils / utensils. We actually use it to store leather working tools which shows that its uses may be adapted to your needs.
- The zipper opening is 156 mm long so you will require a zipper with at least the same length.
- We used 2 mm ( 6 oz ) vegetable tanned leather for the project but you may use any other type.
- You may use whatever tool you have at hand for punching out the stitching holes but should you happen to have access to a Craftool 3 mm punching chisel set, it would considerably lower the amount of work as the holes are spaced to suit using such tools. You may google ‘Tandy 88045-6’ for more information.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Mar 27, 2021
Patterns are super easy to follow, will buy from again.
Dec 11, 2020
Super patron ! Comme d'habitude ! :-D
Dec 8, 2020
Great pattern, easy to follow instructions
May 22, 2020
May 20, 2020
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.