Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
- This is a digital PDF pattern consisting of 11 pages documented in English and meant to guide you through creating a hand crafted leather shoulder bag as shown in the pictures. The printing format is US_Letter and it may be printed on any type of paper by adjusting for the right format.
- Video link https://youtu.be/Ir1X5UTWB6o
- The bag measures about 370 x 220 x 100 mm ( ~14.5 x 8.66 x 4 inches ) and has two inner pockets measuring about 260 x 130 mm ( ~ 10 x 5 inches ) each.
- The bag closes using a zipper about 420 mm long ( ~16.5 inches ) and you should make sure you can produce one before buying this bag.
- For the strap you will need 10 rivets, a buckle with an inner width of at least 28 mm and two D-rings with the same inner dimension as the buckle.
- We used about 5 feet ( .5 sq meters ) of 2 mm ( 6 oz ) vegetable tanned leather for the body but you may use whatever you have at hand. You may use thicker leather for the strap if your rivets will be adequate.
- You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes around the zipper are spaced such that you may use a Craftool 3 mm set of prongs. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
- Some parts are stitched using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce this technique beforehand.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.