Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/bwPgmxxVXEc
- This is a digital pattern in the form of a 2 page PDF file meant to aid you in creating a leather toy plane as seen in the pictures.
- When finished the plane will ne about 230 mm, 250 mm wide and about 10 mm tall.
- 6 oz ( 2 mm ) Vegetable tanned leather is optimal for this project
- You will also need a couple of rivets ( we used 9 mm ones ) and besides having some leather scraps and thread you won'd need anything else.
- The project is mostly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
💡 We strongly encourage you to write the number of every piece on its back side before beginning work.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jan 3, 2022
Neat pattern. Watched the video and it seemed so simple to make. Will purchase from seller again.
Dec 10, 2021
Bellissimo modello mi sono divertito nel realizzarlo consigliato per hobbisti o nonni con nipoti. Consiglio l’acquisto del cartamodello
Dec 1, 2021
this is a cute little pattern. I'm new to leatherwork and choose it for the challenge. I found it was much easier to cut and stitch than expected. it goes together much more quickly than I thought also. Pay attention to the notes on the pattern pieces, though. I thought the video would be clear enough not to read every little detail and I did my fair share of seam ripping and redoing. I'll chalk this one up to learning and am excited to make it again.