Skull leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/eJyvVzFgtq0
- This is a digital pattern in the form of 3 PDF files meant to aid you in creating a leather skull and candle holder as shown in the pictures.
- The pattern comes in two sizes so when finished the small skull will be about 75 mm tall and the big one will be about 100 mm tall. The opening for the candle measures about 40 x 20 mm and it's available only for the larger skull. In conclusion, if you need some great Halloween decorations then you shouldn't look any further.
- Some basic skills of working with vegetable tanned leather should be of help. The leather will need to be cased and modeled a bit. Having a swivel knife and being able to work with it to some extent would help you achieve a better look by simulating some cracks which are marked on the pattern.
- You will need some vegetable tanned leather and the uglier the leather the better will the model come out if you use some Fiebing's antique finish to highlight the cracks. We made the big model out of cleaner looking leather and the small one out of a piece of belly to aim for a grungy look. Actually you should have your way with it and try to be inventive, having fun is what you should get out of it after all.
- Most of the project is put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
- You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Apr 10, 2021
Never disappointed w/ Leather-Hub Patterns!
Apr 5, 2021
Perfect for what I needed, this template is exactly what i needed for a stage prop for my amdram work and gets me making stuff again for shows for the first time in a year. Feels great to be proactive again. Thank you xx
Mar 18, 2021
Mar 15, 2021
Love this pattern. I think i will be making this over and over again !
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.