Skull helmet leather pattern PDF - Horned - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/olIahPID4-E
- This is a digital pattern in the form of a 5 pages PDF files meant to aid you in creating a leather horned skull helmet / mask as shown in the pictures.
- You need to Unzip the files after downloading them. This is because Etsy allows but 5 slots for files to be uploaded and there was a need for one more.
- The pattern comes in 5 sizes and you need to measure your head circumference ( from your forehead to the back of your head ) when picking the right pattern. The measurements are as follow:
- XS - 550 mm in head circumference
- S - 565 mm in head circumference
- M - 580 mm in head circumference
- L - 595 mm in head circumference
- XL - 610 mm in head circumference
- We used 7 oz ( 3 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for the skull and 5-6 oz ( 2 mm ) for the horns but you may use whatever weight you have at hand.
- Some basic skills of working with vegetable tanned leather should be of help. The leather will need to be cased and modeled a bit. Having a swivel knife and being able to work with it at a basic level would help you achieve a better look by simulating some cracks which are marked on the pattern.
- Another optional tool would be a hand modelling tool or a small footprint stamping beveler for shaping the teeth. You may of course just mark them or improvise in some other way.
- The project is put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Jan 18, 2021
Jan 12, 2021
Dec 11, 2020
Nice patterns! Always looking to see what they put out next!
Dec 6, 2020
Well laid out, used this pattern to successfully make a skull mask, thank you!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.