This is a digital pattern in the form of an 8 pages PDF file meant to aid you in creating a leather stuffed toy teddy bear as seen in the pictures.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/VmKF2Bft1ek
- The bears measure 300 mm ( 11.81 inches ) in height.
- Thin soft leather would be perfect for this project but don't go over 1.2 mm thick ( 2-3 oz ). Suede you might find to be a wonderful choice as a lot of people have done with this particular project.
The whole project should take up to half a square meter of leather.
- You will also need 2 rivets or colored snaps like the ones we used on the Panda bear.
- A 650 grams polyester pillow was used for the stuffing but you may use anything you have at hand. 1-2 older pillows laying around the house would do the job and they would be repurposed instead of thrown away.
- The last stitch is made using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce that or watch the last part of the tutorial closely. Other than that the project is fairly simple to saddle stitch one the flesh side of each part ( the stitching will not show )
Also parts 1,2,5,14,15,16,17 and 30 need be white whereas the rest should be all cut from black leather in case you decide to make the Panda.
💡 We strongly encourage you to write the number of every piece on its back side before beginning work.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jun 24, 2022
May 18, 2022
Great pattern with a detailed video to show step by step sewing of the bear. My great-nephew will love it.
May 16, 2022
Really good sale. Quick delivery and great communication.
May 12, 2022
Tbh so much work, especially the piercing haha Don't forget to combine #1a, 1b, 1c, 1d together before cutting the leather. Easy to follow.
May 4, 2022