Teddy bear leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/STw1iD9sjWE
- This is a digital pattern in the form of an 8 pages PDF file meant to aid you in creating a leather stuffed toy teddy bear as seen in the pictures.
- The bears measure 300 mm ( 11.81 inches ) in height.
- Thin soft leather would be perfect for this project but don't go over 1.2 mm thick ( 2-3 oz ). The whole project should take up to half a square meter of leather.
- You will also need 2 rivets or colored snaps like the ones we used on the Panda bear.
- A 650 grams polyester pillow was used for the stuffing but you may use anything you have at hand. 1-2 older pillows laying around the house would do the job and they would be repurposed instead of thrown away.
- The last stitch is made using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce that or watch the last part of the tutorial closely. Other than that the project is fairly simple to saddle stitch one the flesh side of each part ( the stitching will not show )
Also parts 1,2,5,14,15,16,17 and 30 need be white whereas the rest should be all cut from black leather in case you decide to make the Panda.
💡 We strongly encourage you to write the number of every piece on its back side before beginning work.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Apr 16, 2021
J'adore les ours et le cuir. Je vais adorer faire ce modèle
Apr 5, 2021
We will be using this template as part of a charity halloween set design, for us it’s made our job more cost effective and help get our volunteers learning a new skill and be more proactive. It’s going to make out event set look amazing thank you xx
Mar 27, 2021
Feb 12, 2021
Dec 31, 2020
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.