This is a digital pattern in the form of a 2 page PDF file meant to aid you in creating a cute leather toy racing car as seen in the pictures.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/q4zhfybtKso
- The model is about 20 cm long and 6 cm wide it was put together mostly using leather scraps.
- 6 oz ( 2 mm ) Vegetable tanned leather is optimal for this project but you will also need some thinner leather for two of the parts that make this project.
- You will also need 5 rivets ( we used 9 mm ones ) and besides the regular tools you won't need much else.
- The project is partly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying or just watch more of our videos.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 1, 2022
Nov 13, 2022
Nice, been wanting to get the template but exchange rate was high after conversion, waited until the sale came on. thanks
Oct 22, 2022
Very well made, easy to follow and good for all levels of experience
Sep 17, 2022
Easy to understand directions and illustrated pattern. Will definitely buy again from this shop.
Sep 9, 2022