This is a digital PDF pattern meant to aid you in creating a leather face hugger inspired mask as seen in the movies.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/zPwITmuqs2Q
- The pattern comes in all sizes and you need to measure your head circumference ( from your forehead to the back of your head ) when picking the right one. The head ball studs that are used on the small straps also provide some adjustment range so you should opt for the closest size.
- We used 5-6 oz ( ±2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather scraps for this one but you may use whatever weight you prefer.
- To fasten the mask we used 5 screw-in head ball studs that provide a bit of adjustment and together with picking the right size you should get more than a snug fit for your creepy little friend.
- Some basic skills of working with vegetable tanned leather should be of help. The leather will need to be cased and modeled a bit in order to achieve a more realistic look. Please watch the video to get an idea.
- The project is put together mostly using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Feb 2, 2024
At last, I can combine one of my all-time favourite movies and my new love of leather craft. The pattern is clear and concise, and the instructional video makes construction easier. I have not finished it yet but almost there. I will include a photo once done.
Jan 23, 2024
I hesitate to give this a full 5 stars as I haven't assembled it yet, but I probably won't be able to until the summer and don't want to leave it un-reviewed that long. Pre-assembly, the PDFs are clear and the tutorial video is well done. This is a fun project that I'm looking forward to working on.
Jan 18, 2024
Great pattern. Easy instructions, variable sizes with formatting
Jan 13, 2024
Easy to follow instructions, loved the details for printing based on the size of the mask you want as well.