Facehugger mask leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/zPwITmuqs2Q
- This is a digital pattern meant to aid you in creating a leather facehugger inspired mask as shown in the pictures.
- You need to Unzip the files after downloading them. This is because Etsy allows only 5 slots for files to be uploaded and more than that was needed.
- The pattern comes in 5 sizes and you need to measure your head circumference ( from your forehead to the back of your head ) when picking the right pattern. The head ball studs that are used on the small straps also provide some adjustment range so you should opt for the closest smaller size if your size fits between two of those provided ( ex: pick size S if you measure 570 mm ). The measurements are as follows:
- XS ~540 mm in head circumference
- S ~560 mm in head circumference
- M ~580 mm in head circumference
- L ~600 mm in head circumference
- XL ~620 mm in head circumference
- We used 6 oz ( 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather scraps for this one but you may use whatever weight you prefer.
- To fasten the mask we used 5 screw-in head ball studs that provide a bit of adjustment and together with picking the right size you should get more than a snug fit for your creepy little friend.
- Some basic skills of working with vegetable tanned leather should be of help. The leather will need to be cased and modeled a bit in order to achieve a more realistic look. Please watch the video to get an idea.
- The project is put together mostly using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Jun 29, 2021
Nice pattern. Many new skills learned. Always challenging to get final colouring as expextations are, but it makes every mask unique
May 29, 2021
Apr 16, 2021
Mar 29, 2021
seems like a nice pattern
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.