Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/hEX03nu5sus
- This is a digital pattern meant to aid you in creating a leather clown mask as shown in the pictures. Whether you're a clown that needs to wear a mask or you just want to look silly for your kids, this is a perfect option for a face mask.
- You need to Unzip the extra sizes files after downloading them. This is because Etsy allows only 5 slots for files to be uploaded and more than that was needed.
- The pattern comes in 5 sizes and you need to measure your head circumference ( from your forehead to the back of your head ) when picking the right pattern. Fine adjustment is also possible due to the two 20 mm buckles that provide the method of fastening the strap around the head.
- XXS ~520 mm in head circumference
- XS ~540 mm in head circumference
- S ~560 mm in head circumference
- M ~580 mm in head circumference
- L ~600 mm in head circumference
- XL ~620 mm in head circumference
- XXL ~640 mm in head circumference
- We used 6 oz ( 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for this project but you may use whatever weight you prefer.
- The leather was dyed using Fiebing's Pro red and black dye. We also did the edges a bit with some Light brown but that's not mandatory.
- The project includes parts that are put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jan 13, 2022
bought this as a funny gift for a family member I really enjoyed making it. thank you
Oct 23, 2021
excellent product and service
Feb 14, 2021
Excellent pattern!! Easy to stich.