This is a digital PDF pattern meant to aid you in creating a leather hand made witch hat as shown in the pictures.
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/hMgq-xncR68
- The sizes range between 530 mm and 620 mm in head circumference.
- You will need 5 rivets, about half a square meter of 5-6 oz ( 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather and given that you posses the regular tools and materials for leather craft ( chisel, hole punches, leather, thread etc ) you won't need much else.
- If you wish to give it a similar look with ours then you will need to wet form the leather a bit before starting to sew. Please see the video to get an idea. We used Fiebing's Tan and Black dye for the color but we encourage you to make it your own.
- Most of the project is put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Nov 8, 2023
Nov 5, 2023
Amazing patterns! I'm happy I found their page
Oct 31, 2023
As expected and delivered promptly.
Oct 29, 2023
The pattern and video tutorial are detailed enough that a person with minimal experience can make the hat. It took me about 20hours total to make the hat.
Oct 26, 2023
looking forward to using it