Jack O'Lantern pumpkin leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/zy-ySKvJJPI
- This is a digital pattern in the form of two PDF files consisting of 3 pages each and meant to aid you in creating a leather Jack O'Lantern pumpkin and a nifty hat.
- It's about 17 cm tall and 10 wide. That's ( ~ 6.7 x 4 inches ).
- 6 oz ( 2 mm ) Vegetable tanned leather is optimal for this project and besides thread, needles and dye, you won't be needing much more. This project makes great use of scraps if you have any laying around the shop.
- The project is mostly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- For the orange color we used Fiebing's dye in the following proportions:
- 1 part Saddle tan
- 4 parts Red
- 12 parts Yellow
- If you want to lit it then we would suggest LED light sources and even though there is room for a small candle inside, we'd advise using a rear bike light for a more favorable effect ( see the video ).
- Lastly, for a low scale project, this took quite a while to make right. Also because we only want to bring you the best of our work ( because we love you :) ), we hope you'll be having fun with this project and perhaps make some extra sales this time of year. Cheers!
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Sep 23, 2021
This was my first leather working project and took me the better art of two days. Lots of things learned better tools purchased for faster builds. This came out as a beautiful piece and am looking forward to doing this one a couple more times.
Aug 8, 2021
Love this pattern for the kids. Can’t wait to make it.
Jul 29, 2021
I made this for my daughter in laws birthday, she loved it!! Thank you!
Jul 27, 2021
Great pattern and tutorial. Very fun project
May 5, 2021
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.