Cthulhu keychain leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/6kgreoC_MDk
- This is a digital pattern in the form of two PDF files consisting of 1 page and meant to aid you in creating a leather Cthulhu keychain.
- 6 oz ( 2 mm ) Vegetable tanned leather is optimal for this project and besides thread and needles you won't be needing much more.
- The project is mostly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- You may also do with some brown dye besides the regular tools and materials ( chisel, hole punches, leather, thread etc )
The Voodoo pincushion pattern can be found here https://www.etsy.com/listing/785754418
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Oct 13, 2021
easy pattern.use 4-5 oz leather instead 6 oz, works better.
Sep 19, 2021
MUY BUENA PLANTILLA! Muy bien detallada. Unpequeño trabajo para liberar stress fabuloso! Y el resultado es muy reconfortante.
Sep 15, 2021
Perfect! My hubby's already made one for our first kid that drives! :D Just need to stain it now. Thank you!
Jul 20, 2021
I love this cool pattern!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.