Plague hat leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/40DiNscVwMg
- This is a digital pattern meant to aid you in creating a leather plague doctor hat as shown in the pictures.
- For the plague doctor mask and hat bundle please follow this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/876043262/
- The pattern come in several sizes and you need to measure your head circumference ( from your forehead to the back of your head ) when picking the right pattern. Ex:
- XS ~540 mm in head circumference
- S ~560 mm in head circumference
- M ~580 mm in head circumference
- L ~600 mm in head circumference
- XL ~620 mm in head circumference
- We used 6 oz ( 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for this one but you may use whatever weight you prefer. If you wish for the brim to be a bit stiffer then you may opt for 3 mm ( 6-7 oz ) or simply stiffer leather.
- Along with mostly using saddle stitching, the project employs the using of cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- The project is dyed using Fiebing's Pro Black dye and sealed with Acrylic Resolene.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.