Ghosts leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/CHBJFdIEFHQ
- This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file consisting of 3 pages and meant to aid you in creating the ghosts from the pictures above and the yellow creature that's chasing them.
- They're about 6.5 cm tall and 6 cm wide. That's about 2.5 x 2.4 inches.
- At least 2 square feet of 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather would optimal for this project and besides thread, needles and dye, you won't be needing much more. This project makes great use of scraps if you have any laying around the shop.
- The project is mostly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- We used Fiebing's Turquoise and for the orange color we used Fiebing's dye in the following proportions:
- 1 part Saddle tan
- 4 parts Red
- 12 parts Yellow
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options. Also the green hat and the pumpkin are not included in the pattern but can be found here https://www.etsy.com/LeatherHubPatterns/listing/872593014
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Oct 12, 2021
thank you, love it, easy to make
Oct 5, 2021
Pattern with video was easy to follow. It dawned on me the belly leather cut I was using was a bit to thick but made it work with a couple scraps for "Pack-Male" mouth. I was able to size and change the eye holes so each one had a different view. Only a two complaints I have is the video showed the ghost with an extra 4 holes punch which gave me a slight panic attack. 2nd being not being shown how to secure knot at the end of Pac-Dude. I figure a method for me of pulling needle through the eye. Everything else was awesome.
Oct 4, 2021
got it for a friend. They flipped over the ghost. printed great. easy instructions.
Sep 18, 2021
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.