This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file consisting of 3 pages and meant to aid you in creating the cute ghosts from above and the yellow creature that's chasing them.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/CHBJFdIEFHQ
- They're about 6.5 cm tall and 6 cm wide. That's about 2.5 x 2.4 inches.
- At least 2 square feet of 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather would optimal for this project and besides thread, needles and dye, you won't be needing much more. This project makes great use of scraps if you have any laying around the shop.
- The project is mostly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- We used Fiebing's Turquoise and for the orange color we used Fiebing's dye in the following proportions:
- 1 part Saddle tan
- 4 parts Red
- 12 parts Yellow
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options. Also the green hat and the pumpkin are not included in the pattern but can be found here https://www.etsy.com/LeatherHubPatterns/listing/872593014
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jan 26, 2023
So cute, lots of stitchin but so worth it. Did use thinner leathr thn directions require. Love this, also great way to utilize some scraps.
Jan 24, 2023
So cute and fun and easy to make.
Dec 17, 2022
Dec 17, 2022
Dec 11, 2022