This is a digital PDF pattern in the form of a 4 page PDF file meant to aid you in hand crafting the cutest leather stuffed toy penguin you've ever seen.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/5Hfmpfrusw8
- It measures about 170 mm in height and ~ 140 mm in diameter.
- You will need two 9 mm black rivets. We used both 5-6 oz ( 2 mm ) thick vegetable tanned leather as well as 3-4 oz ( ~ 1 mm ) pre dyed leather for the second model which we have also stuffed using some of a polyester pillow's stuffing.
- You may need Black and Yellow dye in case your can't get your hand on pre dyed leather. We used Fiebing's pro dye which we sealed with Acrylic Resolene.
- Having the regular tools and materials ( a cutter, two 4 and 6 mm hole punches, a 1 tooth diamond prong, thread and needles ) means you can start working right away.
- Most of the project is put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jan 14, 2023
Jan 9, 2023
Very nice pattern made it with my daughter(11 year old) easy to follow. Stitching was a bit hard in some parts but that was to be expected with the small size.
Jan 6, 2023
Seller was super helpful. Highly recommend
Dec 24, 2022
Dec 18, 2022
Great pattern was very fun to make a little difficult to sew but that may have been my own mistake