Toy penguin leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/5Hfmpfrusw8
- This is a digital pattern in the form of a 4 page PDF file meant to aid you in creating a leather stuffed toy penguin as shown in the pictures.
- It measures about 170 mm in height and ~ 140 mm in diameter.
- You will need two 9 mm black rivets. We used both 5-6 oz ( 2 mm ) thick vegetable tanned leather as well as 3-4 oz ( ~ 1 mm ) pre dyed leather for the second model which we have also stuffed using some of a polyester pillow's stuffing.
- You may need Black and Yellow dye in case your can't get your hand on pre dyed leather. We used Fiebing's pro dye which we sealed with Acrylic Resolene.
- Having the regular tools and materials ( a cutter, two 4 and 6 mm hole punches, a 1 tooth diamond prong, thread and needles ) means you can start working right away.
- Most of the project is put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Jul 6, 2021
Precioso. No es muy difícil de hacer y el resultado es genial! Es para regalárselo a mi sobrino, pero creo que voy a hacerme uno para mi 😂😂
Apr 27, 2021
Clear instructions on how to put it all together and a video too. Great fun build for a day project. Thank you for another great pattern and fun design!! Can’t wait to choose the next pattern from your selection.
Apr 6, 2021
great pattern and easy to use
Mar 26, 2021
So cute. This is the third pattern I’ve bought from leather hub. They are great! The YouTube videos are helpful too.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.